Dr. Juan Juarez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Juarez's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Juan Juarez, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Juarez completed a residency at UTMB-Galveston. He currently practices at PEDIATRIC CARDIOLOGY AFFILIATES and is affiliated with St. Luke's Health - The Woodlands Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Juarez is board certified in Pediatrics.
- UTSW-Dallas, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- UTMB-Galveston, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, Medical School — 1999
- Harvard, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Juarez?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Juarez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Juarez frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Acute Laryngitis, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Juarez's office is located at 8200 Dodge St, Omaha, NE 68114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Juarez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Luke's Health - The Woodlands Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital