Dr. Juan Olivero, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Olivero's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Juan Olivero, MD is a nephrology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Olivero completed a residency at Baylor University. He currently practices at Houston Kidney Consultants and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of San Carlos/ Health Services Department, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Baylor University, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Baylor Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1971
- University of San Carlos/ Health Services Department, Medical School — 1970
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- POMCO Group
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Houston Kidney Consultants
Houston Kidney Consultants6560 Fannin St Ste 2206, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 790-4615
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Olivero?
Dr Olivero, Sr. is knowledgeable and compassionate. He's the best Dr. that I have ever been a patient of.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Olivero accepts your insurance.
Dr. Olivero frequently treats Chronic Kidney Diseases, Vitamin D Deficiency, and Hypertension.
Dr. Olivero's office is located at 6560 Fannin St Ste 2206, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Olivero speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Olivero has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Houston Methodist West Hospital