Dr. Juan Mejia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mejia's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Juan Mejia, MD is a hepatopancreaticobiliary specialist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Mejia completed a residency at University of Texas Health Science Center. He currently practices at Providence Adult Gastroenterology and is affiliated with Providence Holy Family Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Mejia is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Columbia Accountable Care Network (CACN)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Managed Healthcare Northwest
- Medicaid of Indiana
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Providence Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Providence Adult Gastroenterology
Providence Medical Group105 W 8th Ave Ste 7050, Spokane, WA 99204 Existing Patients: (509) 252-1711
Montana Neurological Associates
Montana Neurological Associates500 W Broadway St, Missoula, MT 59802 Existing Patients: (406) 728-2539
Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center
Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital101 W 8th Ave, Spokane, WA 99204 Existing Patients: (509) 474-3131
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mejia?
Dr. mejia is not only excellent in his skills, he is a kind person. Explains procedure and makes sure you fully understand details. I was successfully treated for tumor in my liver by using ablation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mejia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mejia frequently treats Liver Biopsy, Pancreatic Cancer, and Bile Duct Procedure.
Dr. Mejia's office is located at 105 W 8th Ave Ste 7050, Spokane, WA 99204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mejia speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mejia has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital