Dr. Juan Fernandez-Miranda, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Fernandez-Miranda completed a residency at University Hospital Laz / Autonomous University Of Madrid. He currently practices at Stanford University Medical Center and is affiliated with Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Endoscopic and Open Skull Base Surgery - University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Cerebrovascular Surgery - University of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Microsurgical neuroanatomy - University of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University Hospital Laz / Autonomous University Of Madrid, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University Hospital La Paz / Autonomous University Of Madrid, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University Complutense of Madrid / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Univeristy Complutense Of Madrid, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Flora Midwest (PPOM)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Private HealthCare Systems
- UPMC Health Plan
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fernandez-Miranda?
I met Dr. Miranda for the first time yesterday. I am scheduled for a very complex brain surgery with him at Stanford in June, 2019. My husband and I knew right away that he was the right doctor for this surgery. Dr. Miranda is very experienced, knowledgeable, and has a very nice demeanor. I got the feeling that I was in the best hands for a very serious surgery. Joyce Kellogg
- Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics