Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 820-0150.
Dr. Juan Alzate, MD
Dr. Juan Alzate, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Zion, IL. He currently practices at Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago and is affiliated with Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alzate is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- TOMPKINS COMMUNITY HOSPITAL / SCHOOL OF RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGY, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alzate?
Dr Alzate is AMAZING doctor.He performed the pituatory macroadenoma noninvasive surgery removal and did such a great job.Great doctor with great manners.
- Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Vista Medical Center East
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alzate has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Juan Alzate, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alzate's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alzate accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alzate frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Spine, Low Back Pain, and Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy).
Dr. Alzate's office is located at 2520 Elisha Avenue, Zion, IL 60099. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alzate speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago2520 Elisha Avenue, Zion, IL 60099