Dr. Juan Bernini, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bernini's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Juan Bernini, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in McAllen, TX. Dr. Bernini completed a residency at Scott & White/Tex A&M U. He currently practices at Vannie Cook Children's Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bernini is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Scott & White/Tex A&M U, Residency Hospital — 1997
- U Tex SW Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- U Tex SW Med Ctr & Chldns Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Hosp Nacional Ninos, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Hosp Nacional Ninos, Internship Hospital — 1988
- U Costa Rica Med Schl, San Jose, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vannie Cook Children's Clinic
Vannie E Cook Jr Cancer Center101 W Expressway 83, McAllen, TX 78503 Existing Patients: (956) 661-9840
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bernini?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bernini accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bernini frequently treats Pancytopenia, Acute Lymphoid Leukemia, and Acute Leukemia.
Dr. Bernini's office is located at 101 W Expressway 83, McAllen, TX 78503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bernini speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bernini has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.