Dr. Juan Guardia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Guardia's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Juan Guardia, MD is a nephrology specialist in McAllen, TX. Dr. Guardia completed a residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Dr Liong office and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital At Renaissance. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Guardia is board certified in Nephrology.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- U Panama, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr Liong office
Dr Liong office1901 S 1st St Ste 600, McAllen, TX 78503 Existing Patients: (956) 631-6136
South Texas Kidney Specialists
South Texas Kidney Specialists2014 E Griffin Pkwy, Mission, TX 78572 Existing Patients: (956) 583-5335
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Guardia?
I have been seeing Dr. Guardia for several years and highly recommend him. He discovered cancer(kidney) and made referrals until it was under control. Easy to understand and knows his field of medicine without a doubt
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Guardia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Guardia frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Hypokalemia .
Dr. Guardia's office is located at 1901 S 1st St Ste 600, McAllen, TX 78503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Guardia has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital At Renaissance
- Mission Regional Medical Center
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- South Texas Health System Edinburg