Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Contreras accepts your insurance.
Dr. Juan Contreras, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Frisco, TX. Dr. Contreras completed a residency at Univ Of Texas Med Branch Galveston. He currently practices at Collin County Doctors and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Centennial. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Contreras is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Baylor University, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Univ Of Texas Med Branch Galveston, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Univ Of Texas Med Branch Galveston, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Univ Of Texas Med Branch Galveston, Medical School — 2004
- University Of Tx, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Collin County Doctors
Rheumatalogy Assocs North Texas4461 Coit Rd Ste 402, Frisco, TX 75035 Existing Patients: (214) 297-0099
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Contreras?
He was very kind and caring. He listened carefully and was friendy and polite
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Contreras frequently treats Hyposmolality and Hyponatremia, Pneumonia, and Hypokalemia .
Dr. Contreras' office is located at 4461 Coit Rd Ste 402, Frisco, TX 75035. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Contreras speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Contreras has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Centennial
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano