Dr. Joy Chen, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Vancouver, WA. Dr. Chen completed a residency at University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center. She currently practices at THE VANCOUVER CLINIC, Vancouver, WA and is affiliated with Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chen is board certified in Gastroenterology.
THE VANCOUVER CLINIC, Vancouver, WA
THE VANCOUVER CLINIC, Vancouver, WA501 SE 172nd Ave, Vancouver, WA 98684 Existing Patients: (360) 882-2778
Chinese, Mandarin, English
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson Univ, Medical School — 2006
- Muhlenberg College, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chen?
I’ve seen Dr. Chen a cpl of times in addition to a cpl of procedures she did and I feel she’s absolutely wonderful. She’s direct and easy to speak with and explains everything thourghly. If I have a question I forgot I can easily email her office and get a reply either by email or by phone and I’m certain I won’t be ignored. She was instrumental in interceding with pain management so that I don’t have to take ibuprofen anymore bc I have CKD, stage 3 and ibuprofen is a danger to me. Thanks!
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center