Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thompson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Joulia Thompson, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Thompson completed a residency at Medical Center of Central Georgia. She currently practices at Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thompson is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Medical Center of Central Georgia, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Mercer University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2014
- Medical Center of Central Georgia, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Volgogradskij Med Inst, SFSR, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown710 Center St, Columbus, GA 31901 Existing Patients: (706) 321-3738
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thompson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thompson frequently treats Asthma, Otitis Media, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Thompson's office is located at 710 Center St, Columbus, GA 31901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thompson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.