Dr. Dib has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joud Dib, MD is a cardiology specialist in Waterloo, IA. He currently practices at Cedar Valley Cardiovascular Ctr and is affiliated with Buchanan County Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dib is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dib?
Dr. Dib is an awesome doctor. Great listener, great at explaining the situations and answers questions thoroughly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joud Dib, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dib's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dib accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dib frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Dib's office is located at 419 E Donald St, Waterloo, IA 50703. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dib speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buchanan County Health Center
- Grundy County Memorial Hospital
- Mercyone Oelwein Medical Center
- UnityPoint Health - Allen Hospital
- Waverly Health Center
Cedar Valley Cardiovascular Ctr
Cedar Valley Medical Specialists, PC419 E Donald St, Waterloo, IA 50703 (319) 236-1911