Dr. Joshua Trufant, MD is a mohs micrographic surgery specialist in Wilmington, DE. Dr. Trufant completed a residency at New York University Medical Center. He currently practices at Jefferson Dermatology Associates and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Trufant is board certified in Dermatology.
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Fellowship Hospital
- New York University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hosp, Internship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Locals (any local)
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trufant?
I had a fairly minor Mohs procedure. Dr. Trufant showed a genuine interest in me, taking time to talk with me. He was relaxed, unrushed, good-humored, pleasant while still.professional and highly competent. He gave me my choice background music and even hummed to himself during the procedure which he explained in detail. And then, shock of shocks, a few days later he himself called to follow-up and see how I was doing. I've never had a better doctor experience.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital