Call (629) 219-7252 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Joshua Taylor, MD is a general surgery specialist in Smyrna, TN. Dr. Taylor completed a residency at Vanderbilt University - School of Medicine. He currently practices at The Surgical Clinic, PLLC and is affiliated with Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Taylor is board certified in General Surgery.
- Vanderbilt University - School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Medical School
- University of Alabama, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Surgical Clinic, PLLC
StoneCrest Office515 Stonecrest Pkwy Ste 230, Smyrna, TN 37167 Existing Patients: (629) 219-7252
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taylor?
I was very pleased with the excellent care that I received during my initial consultation. Dr. Taylor treated me with respect & was extremely thorough. He spent a lot of time discussing my health conditions. The office staff was also very cordial & respectful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joshua Taylor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Taylor's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Taylor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Taylor frequently treats Incisional Hernia, Umbilical Hernia, and Cholecystitis and Gallstones.
Dr. Taylor's office is located at 515 Stonecrest Pkwy Ste 230, Smyrna, TN 37167. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Taylor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center