Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Joshua Socolow, MD
Dr. Joshua Socolow, MD is a cardiology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Socolow completed a residency at University of Chicago Medical Center. He currently practices at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Socolow is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University of Chicago Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Socolow?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Socolow has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joshua Socolow, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Socolow's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Socolow accepts your insurance.
Dr. Socolow frequently treats Chest Pain, Cardiac Imaging, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Socolow's office is located at 506 6th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11215. Find other locations and directions.