Dr. Joshua Dines, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Uniondale, NY. Dr. Dines completed a residency at Hospital for Special Surgery. He currently practices at Dines Orthopedics and is affiliated with Hospital For Special Surgery. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dines is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Kerlan Jobe Orthopedic Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2006
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- J & S Weill M C Cornell Univ, Medical School — 2001
- Dartmouth College, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Golden Rule
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dines?
I had complications from recent shoulder replacement surgery and I went to Dr Joshua Dines for a 2nd opinion before scheduling follow up surgery. Dr. Dr Dines took the time to listen to and answer all of my questions and concerns. He then explained in detail, the nature of the complications and the type of surgical procedure necessary to make the repairs. His highly efficient and responsive team (Linda and Valerie) quickly got me scheduled for surgery at HSS and helped me navigate the insurance approval process. I am 2 weeks out of surgery, pain free and I already feel the difference in the functionality and comfort in my shoulder. I am over 60 and very active and while I am still early in the recovery process, I am very grateful to Dr Dines and his staff for helping me get back to the active lifestyle I previously enjoyed.
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center