Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Joshua Richards, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Dublin, CA. Dr. Richards completed a residency at St. Mary's Medical Center. He currently practices at Webster Orthopedics and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Richards is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- St. Mary's Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 2000
- Columbia School Of Public Health, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Hill Physicians Medical Group
- Inter Valley Health Plan
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richards?
Absolutely the BEST.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richards has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richards frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Elbow Sprain, and Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Open.
Dr. Richards' office is located at 4000 Dublin Blvd, Dublin, CA 94568. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- San Leandro Hospital
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Stanford Health Care - ValleyCare Pleasonton
- UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus