Dr. Joshua Pletka, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Andover, MA. Dr. Pletka completed a residency at University Of Rochester. He currently practices at Orthopaedics Northeast and is affiliated with Holy Family Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pletka is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Orthopaedics Northeast323 LOWELL ST, Andover, MA 01810 Existing Patients: (978) 794-1946
- Curtis National Hand Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University Of Rochester, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University Of Rochester, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Georgetown University, Medical School — 2005
- University Of Rochester, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
- Tufts Health Plan
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pletka?
I am a senior citizen and I have been to many doctors in my lifetime. But the service and professionalism and attention I got from Dr. Pletka was above and beyond the call of duty. From beginning to end it was completely painless. Checking in was easy the receptionist were all Pleasant and Dr. Pletka was knowledgeable professional and more important he listened and did not rush the interview.. He explained every aspect of my problem and he gave me alternatives to discuss. I could not be more happy with the treatment I received. I would recommend this medical facility and Dr. Pletka to all.
- Holy Family Hospital
- Lawrence General Hospital