Dr. Joshua Alpers, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alpers' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joshua Alpers, MD is a neurology specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Alpers completed a residency at Neurology, Saushec. He currently practices at The Als Clinic At Erlanger and is affiliated with Erlanger Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alpers is board certified in Neurology.
- Neuromuscular Medicine, Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Neurology, Saushec, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Internal Medicine, Saushec, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Missouri--Columbia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- University Of Missouri-Columbia, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Als Clinic At Erlanger979 E 3rd St Ste C830, Chattanooga, TN 37403 Existing Patients: (423) 778-9001
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alpers?
He was the most thorough neurologist I had ever experienced! I would highly recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alpers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alpers frequently treats Peripheral Nerve Disorders, Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy, and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Alpers' office is located at 979 E 3rd St Ste C830, Chattanooga, TN 37403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alpers speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Alpers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Erlanger Medical Center