Dr. Joshua Meskin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Meskin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joshua Meskin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Meskin completed a residency at Loyola University Hospital. He currently practices at Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert Hospital and is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Meskin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Loyola University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Loyola University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Loyola U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meskin?
I have known and Dr. Meskin since he was a resident. I had the privilege of working with him for several years. He is so very knowledgeable and efficient in his work. He is not only a wonderful cardiologist, but is head of the Echocardiogram Lab. He has a bedside manor that really SHINES! I was so very pleased ( a few years ago) when my husband’s primary MD referred him to Dr. M for his cardiology issues. Any patient who has him for their Cardiologist is very fortunate patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Meskin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Meskin frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Meskin's office is located at 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Meskin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin