Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Krasnow accepts your insurance.
Dr. Joshua Krasnow, MD is a cardiology specialist in Huntsville, AL. Dr. Krasnow completed a residency at Umass Memorial Medical Center. He currently practices at Heart Center Inc and is affiliated with Crestwood Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Krasnow is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Umass Memorial Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- U Ma Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Umass Memorial Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Center Inc
Heart Center Inc930 Franklin St SE, Huntsville, AL 35801 Existing Patients: (256) 539-4080
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krasnow?
Dr. Krasnow did angioplasty on my heart and placed 3 stents in 3 blocked arteries two weeks ago. He did an awesome job with the surgery and explaining the process before and after the procedure. He has already set up my cardio rehap in my hometown that I will start in a couple of days. I recommend Dr. Krasnow highly to anyone who needs angioplasty. He is the Man!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Krasnow frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Krasnow's office is located at 930 Franklin St SE, Huntsville, AL 35801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Krasnow has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Crestwood Medical Center
- Huntsville Hospital
- Marshall Medical Center South