Dr. Joshua Gershtenson, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Kenosha, WI. Dr. Gershtenson completed a residency at University Of Il At Chicago Dept Of Orthopaedic Surgery. He currently practices at Comprehensive Orthopaedics, SC and is affiliated with Froedtert Kenosha Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gershtenson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Comprehensive Orthopaedics, SC
Comprehensive Orthopaedics, SC7401 104th Ave # 110, Kenosha, WI 53142 Existing Patients: (262) 764-5595
- Christine M. Kleinert Institute for Hand and Microsurgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Il At Chicago Dept Of Orthopaedic Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University Of Il At Chicago Dept Of Surgery, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
- WEA Trust
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gershtenson?
Had both of my wrists done for carpal tunnel. And absolutely pleasant experience! His professionalism, expertise, and excellent bedside manner is to be applauded! Cannot believe I waited this long to get it done! Thank you so much for the quality care and giving me back my quality of life!
- Froedtert Kenosha Hospital