Dr. Bentley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joshua Bentley, MD is a family medicine specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Bentley completed a residency at University Of Louisville Department Of Family and Geriatric Medicine. He currently practices at KentuckyOne Health Primary Care Associates and is affiliated with Uofl Health Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Louisville Department Of Family and Geriatric Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2014
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2011
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
KentuckyOne Health Primary Care Associates
KentuckyOne Health Primary Care Associates1250 Bardstown Rd, Louisville, KY 40204 Existing Patients: (502) 456-7047
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bentley?
Takes time with you and explains everything clearly,
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joshua Bentley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bentley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bentley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bentley frequently treats Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) Scan, Lyme Disease Evaluation, and Worker's Compensation Evaluations.
Dr. Bentley's office is located at 1250 Bardstown Rd, Louisville, KY 40204. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital