Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Joshua Landa, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Old Bridge, NJ. Dr. Landa completed a residency at New York University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Landa Spine Center (Old Bridge) and is affiliated with Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Landa is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- New York University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Yeshiva University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Landa?
I have been with Dr. Landa for approx. 5 yrs. Dr Landa always takes time and explained everything clearly and I totally trust him. His office staff is friendly and always gets back to you. The only complaint that I have is sometimes it takes the office long to get back to you. I was recommend Dr. Landa to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Landa frequently treats Chronic Neck Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Landa's office is located at 200 Perrine Rd Ste 220, Old Bridge, NJ 08857. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Landa has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center