Dr. Joshua Jensen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jensen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joshua Jensen, MD is a general surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Jensen completed a residency at St Louis University Grp Hosps. He currently practices at North County Surgery, Saint Louis, MO and is affiliated with Christian Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jensen is board certified in General Surgery.
- St Louis University Grp Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jensen?
Dr. Jensen is one of the most down to earth, caring, compassionate doctors I have ever seen. He was always very gentle when cleaning and dressing my incision. His friendliness and manner makes it very easy to talk to him and he does not rush you out of the office. Excellent, excellent doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jensen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jensen frequently treats Abdominal Abscess, Abdominal Disorders, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Jensen's office is located at 11155 Dunn Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63136. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jensen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christian Hospital
North County Surgery, Saint Louis, MO
North County Surgery11155 Dunn Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63136 Existing Patients: (314) 953-8300