Dr. Greenberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joshua Greenberg, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Greenberg completed a residency at University Of California (San Diego) Program. He currently practices at Mercy Hlth Grand River Vsc Sgy and is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Greenberg is board certified in General Surgery.
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics Program, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of California (San Diego) Program, Residency Hospital
- University Of California (San Diego) Program, Internship Hospital
- University of California, Los Angeles David Geffen School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greenberg?
Love this Dr. He is very patient in explaining conditions and the procedure and expectations of the outcome. Had catroided artery in my neck repaired.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joshua Greenberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Greenberg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Greenberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Greenberg frequently treats Carotid Artery Disease or Carotid Endarterectomy and Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection.
Dr. Greenberg's office is located at 310 Lafayette Ave SE Ste 301, Grand Rapids, MI 49503. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health Saint Mary's
- University of Michigan Health - West
Mercy Hlth Grand River Vsc Sgy
Mercy Health Physician Partners Vascular Surgery310 Lafayette Ave SE Ste 301, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 (616) 685-7850