Dr. Joshua Bernstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bernstein's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joshua Bernstein, MD is a nephrology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Bernstein completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. He currently practices at A WOMENS MEDICAL CLINIC and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bernstein is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
A Womens Medical Clinic
Renal Medical Associates2100 Webster St Ste 412, San Francisco, CA 94115 Existing Patients: (415) 923-3815
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bernstein?
I was referred to Dr. Bernstein by my primary doctor and I met him for the first time today. He was delightful. He was knowledgeable, funny. He was very thorough and I did not feel like my appointment was rushed. It was refreshing to consult with a real human doctor who listened and asked lots of questions rather than feel like a number being moved through the system as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bernstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bernstein frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Gout, and Proteinuria.
Dr. Bernstein's office is located at 2100 Webster St Ste 412, San Francisco, CA 94115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bernstein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center Mission Bernal