Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dalton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Joshua Dalton, DO is a neuromusculoskeletal medicine specialist in Big Stone Gap, VA. Dr. Dalton completed a residency at Pikeville College School Of Osteopathic Med. He currently practices at Joshua H. Dalton, DO. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dalton is board certified in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine.
- Pikeville College School Of Osteopathic Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Pikeville College School Of Osteopathic Med, Residency Hospital
- Pikeville College School Of Osteopathic Med, Internship Hospital
- Pikeville College School Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Joshua H. Dalton, DO
Joshua H. Dalton, DO14 E 27th St N Ste 2, Big Stone Gap, VA 24219 Existing Patients: (276) 523-5080
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dalton?
I highly recommend Dr. Dalton, and just did so to a friend this afternoon. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional in his work. He listens and takes notes prior to addressing the problem and makes inquiries concerning his patient's concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dalton frequently treats Chronic Neck Pain, Low Back Pain, and Vitamin B12 Deficiency.
Dr. Dalton's office is located at 14 E 27th St N Ste 2, Big Stone Gap, VA 24219. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dalton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.