Dr. Joshua Garren, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Garren's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joshua Garren, MD is a oncology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Garren completed a residency at Nyu Hospitals Center. He currently practices at Tulsa Cancer institute and is affiliated with Hillcrest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garren is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Residency Hospital
- SUNY Health Science Center Brooklyn, Residency Hospital
- SUNY Health Scien, Internship Hospital
- The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University, Medical School — 1997
- Brown University MD/PhD Program, Other Education — 1996
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Harvard/Brown MD/MPH Program, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garren?
He’s the absolute BEST!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garren accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garren frequently treats Lung Cancer, Secondary Malignancies, and Esophageal Cancer.
Dr. Garren's office is located at 12697 E 51ST ST, Tulsa, OK 74146. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garren speaks Russian, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Garren has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Tulsa Cancer institute
Tulsa Cancer institute12697 E 51ST ST, Tulsa, OK 74146 (918) 505-3200