Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Joshua Garren, MD is a oncology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Garren completed a residency at Nyu Hospitals Center. He currently practices at Oklahoma Cancer Specialtists and Research Institute and is affiliated with Hillcrest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Residency Hospital
- SUNY Health Science Center Brooklyn, Residency Hospital
- SUNY Health Scien, Internship Hospital
- The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University, Medical School — 1997
- Brown University MD/PhD Program, Other Education — 1996
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Harvard/Brown MD/MPH Program, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oklahoma Cancer Specialtists and Research Institute
Osu-aj Tulsa Cancer Institute12697 E 51ST ST, Tulsa, OK 74146 Existing Patients: (918) 505-3200
North Point Cancer Center
Dallas Office12606 Greenville Ave Ste 160, Dallas, TX 75243 Existing Patients: (469) 364-7880
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garren?
Dr.Garren is excellent. He is kind and caring. He cares about his patients. He is very professional and straightforward. He goes above and beyond to try and help you to feel comfortable. If you are having problems he is right there to help you with it. You don't find many doctor's like this one, and I am blessed to have him as one of a team of doctor's at Landmark. Cancer Center.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Garren frequently treats Lung Cancer, Secondary Malignancies, and Esophageal Cancer.
Dr. Garren's office is located at 12697 E 51ST ST, Tulsa, OK 74146. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garren speaks Russian, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Garren has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hillcrest Medical Center