Dr. Joshua Gibbs, DO is a allergy & immunology specialist in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Dr. Gibbs completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at Allergy and Asthma Specialty Center, Inc. and is affiliated with San Antonio Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gibbs is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Allergy and Asthma Specialty Center, Inc.
Allergy and Asthma Specialty Center Inc.9220 Haven Ave Ste 101, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 Existing Patients: (909) 944-9058
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Muhlenberg, Undergraduate School — 1997
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Dean Health Plan, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Inland Empire Health Plan
- Keystone Health Plan East
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Molina Healthcare
- Optima Health
- Principal Financial Group
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gibbs?
Dr. Gibbs is phenomenal. He is friendly, compassionate, professional, and a great listener. I wish he could be my doctor for all my medical needs, but he is a genius when it comes to asthma and allergy issues/needs. He explains everything in a way that I can understand and, for me, he is always able to come up with 2-3 ways to address my issue(s) then lets me decide what I'm most comfortable with. He welcomes questions and is always happy to answer. Clean office and awesome staff.
- San Antonio Regional Hospital