Dr. Joshua Kilgore, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kilgore's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joshua Kilgore, MD is a oncology specialist in Amarillo, TX. Dr. Kilgore completed a residency at University Washington Medical Center. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Baptist Saint Anthony's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of North Carolina, Fellowship Hospital
- University Washington Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Texas Children's Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Amarillo Cancer Center1000 S Coulter St Ste 100, Amarillo, TX 79106 Existing Patients: (806) 358-8654
Odessa West Texas Cancer Center500 W 3rd St, Odessa, TX 79761 Existing Patients: (432) 335-8275
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kilgore?
Dr. Kilgore is attentive and has made himself available to answer any and all of my questions and concerns, as my initial diagnosis of malignant melanoma is rare and difficult. He will do what's best for the patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kilgore accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kilgore frequently treats Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic, Gynecologic Cancer, and Oophorectomy.
Dr. Kilgore's office is located at 1000 S Coulter St Ste 100, Amarillo, TX 79106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kilgore speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kilgore has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Hca Houston Healthcare Cypress Fairbanks
- HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball
- HCA Houston Healthcare West
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center