Dr. Braveman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joshua Braveman, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in Columbus, OH. He currently practices at OPG Bariatric Surgical Specialists and is affiliated with OhioHealth Grant Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Braveman is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Lahey Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Lahey Clinic, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Braveman?
Saw Dr. Braveman over the course of three visits as a result of external hemorrhoids. He took the time to explain the situation and answer my questions, and recommended various therapies to help me self-manage the situation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joshua Braveman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Braveman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Braveman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Braveman frequently treats Removal or Destruction of Rectal or Intestinal Tumor (incl. Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, Sigmoidoscopy and Control of Hemorrhage), Hemorrhoids, and Pelvic Abscess.
Dr. Braveman's office is located at 285 E State St Ste 640, Columbus, OH 43215. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
OPG Bariatric Surgical Specialists
OhioHealth Surgical Specialists285 E State St Ste 640, Columbus, OH 43215 Existing Patients: (614) 566-7444