Dr. Josephine Win, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Win's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Josephine Win, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Richardson, TX. Dr. Win completed a residency at St Paul Med Center. She currently practices at Myint and Win Mds and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Win is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Paul Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Conemaugh Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Branch Faculty of Medicine, University of Rangoon, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Burmese, Chinese, Mandarin
Myint and Win Mds
Josephine Than Win M.d.p.a.2097 N Collins Blvd, Richardson, TX 75080 Existing Patients: (972) 680-9983
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Win?
Best Experience, Ever, And Respectful And Knowledgeable Doctor I've, Ever, Come, Across, Whom Knew, Exactly, Diagnose An Ailment To The Point And Direct, In A Minimal Time-Frame, If Not, Fewer Medicines!!!!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Win accepts your insurance.
Dr. Win frequently treats Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Osteoporosis Screening.
Dr. Win's office is located at 2097 N Collins Blvd, Richardson, TX 75080. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Win speaks Taiwanese, Burmese, and Chinese. View profile to see all.
Dr. Win has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano
- Medical City Plano
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center