Dr. Joseph Wiesel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Manhasset, NY. Dr. Wiesel completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at NYU Langone Crdvsclr Assocs and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wiesel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
NYU Langone Crdvsclr Assocs
NYU Langone Crdvsclr Assocs1155 Northern Blvd Ste 300, Manhasset, NY 11030 (516) 627-4330
- LI Jewish Hillside Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wiesel?