Call (408) 683-9980 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Joseph Walters, MD is a family medicine specialist in Saratoga, CA. Dr. Walters completed a residency at Albany Medical Center. He currently practices at Joseph J. Walters, M.D. and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Walters is board certified in Family Practice.
- Albany Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Albany Medical College, Medical School
- Albany Medical Center Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School — 1989
- American Academy Of Dramatic Arts, Other Education — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Joseph J. Walters, M.D.
Joseph J. Walters, M.D.12961 Village Dr Ste A, Saratoga, CA 95070 Existing Patients: (408) 683-9980
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walters?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Walters has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Walters, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Walters' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Walters accepts your insurance.
Dr. Walters frequently treats Viral Infection, Nausea, and Kidney Infection, Acute.
Dr. Walters' office is located at 12961 Village Dr Ste A, Saratoga, CA 95070. Find other locations and directions.
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- El Camino Health - Los Gatos Campus