Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rossano accepts your insurance.
Dr. Joseph Rossano, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Rossano completed a residency at Chldrns Hosp/Rgnl Med Ctr Univ of WA. He currently practices at Childrens Hosp Phldphia Hmtlgy. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rossano is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- TX Chldrns Hosp/Baylor Coll of Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Chldrns Hosp/Rgnl Med Ctr Univ of WA, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Chldrns Hosp/Rgnl Med Ctr Univ of WA, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - Tucson, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Childrens Hosp Phldphia Hmtlgy
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia3401 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 590-1000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rossano?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rossano frequently treats Muscular Dystrophy (MD), Tilt Table Testing, and Chest Pain Evaluation.
Dr. Rossano's office is located at 3401 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rossano has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.