Dr. Joseph Nolan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nolan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Nolan, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Nolan completed a residency at St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Joseph Nolan, MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Nolan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Tex Hlth Sci Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- AZ Benefit Options
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Banner Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- SCAN Health Plan
- Zenith Administrators Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nolan?
First of all, Dr. Nolan is a rheumatologist, not a sleep medicine doctor as indicated on this site. I have been seeing him for 16 years and am so grateful for the care he's given me. Dr. Nolan always listens to me, never rushes me, will always answer any questions I have about treatment, options, risks, etc. He has a small number of staff and they know you by name as soon as you walk in. I trust him with my health implicitly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nolan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nolan's office is located at 5040 N 15th Ave Ste 102, Phoenix, AZ 85015. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nolan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.