Dr. Joseph Clark, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Huntsville, AL. Dr. Clark completed a residency at U Tex Hlth Sci Ctr. He currently practices at Orthopedic Center and is affiliated with Crestwood Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clark is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Orthopaedic Center4810 Whitesport Cir SW, Huntsville, AL 35801 Existing Patients: (256) 704-0980
The Orthopedic Center, Huntsville, AL
The Orthopedic Center At Franklin Street927 Franklin St SE, Huntsville, AL 35801 Existing Patients: (256) 539-2728
- University of Louisville Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- U Tex Hlth Sci Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Carraway Meth Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clark?
Dr. Clark has performed two surgeries for me - removed a mass from a finger and repaired a broken wrist. Outstanding surgeon. He is direct, honest and will take whatever time is necessary to answer your questions. He will also do his best to make sure he is on time and does not waste his patients time. Recommend him for any hand or arm surgery.
- Crestwood Medical Center
- Huntsville Hospital
- Marshall Medical Center South