Dr. Vaccarella has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Vaccarella, MD is a family medicine specialist in Chesapeake, VA. Dr. Vaccarella completed a residency at Portsmouth Fam Med. He currently practices at Cedar Road Medical Associates and is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vaccarella is board certified in Family Practice.
- Portsmouth Fam Med, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Portsmouth Fam Med, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cedar Road Medical Associates1419 Cedar Rd Ste 101, Chesapeake, VA 23322 Existing Patients: (757) 842-6180
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vaccarella?
I have been a patient of Josephs for 19 years he has seen me thru a lot of really bad things/ now i have to get a new dr because they are no longer filing my insurance, i have really been upset over this
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Vaccarella, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vaccarella's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vaccarella accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vaccarella frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Nosebleed, and Acute Sinusitis.
Dr. Vaccarella's office is located at 1419 Cedar Rd Ste 101, Chesapeake, VA 23322. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Leigh Hospital