Dr. Joseph Surdacki, MD is a pulmonologist in Carrollton, TX. Dr. Surdacki completed a residency at University Of Texas Health Science Center- Houston. He currently practices at Pulmonary Assocs North Dallas and is affiliated with Baylor Scott And White Medical Center Carrollton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Surdacki is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Pulmonary Assocs North Dallas
Pulmonary Associates of North Dallas3032 E Hebron Pkwy Ste 101, Carrollton, TX 75010 (972) 865-2880
- University Of Texas Health Science Center- Houston, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Texas Health Science Center- Houston, Residency Hospital
- University Of Texas Health Science Center-Houston, Internship Hospital
- University Of Texas Medical School At Houston, Medical School — 1988
- Texas Christian University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Surdacki?
My review is almost 17 years overdue. In May 2003, I as admitted to the hospital due to breathing difficulty as well as the results of an x-ray. Dr. Surdaki was the pulmonologist assigned to me. His diagnosis was ARDS. I was in intensive care for 10 1/2 weeks with about a month of that in a drug-induced coma. After having a Tracheotomy, lung biopsy, and every tube under the sun attached, and most of all by the grace of God and the expert care of Dr. Surdaki, I was able to be moved to a rehab center where I learned to walk again and function again. One of favorite quotes from Dr. Surdaki when I was wanting more than ice chips was "We want to be aggressive, but we don't want to be cavalier." I continued to see him for a time post hospitalization. I returned full time to my teaching job by the 1st week in October. We moved from the area in 2006, but I scheduled an appointment with him in 2013 for a 10-yr checkup. I give him much credit for my complete recovery. He is the best!
- Baylor Scott And White Medical Center Carrollton
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano