Dr. Joseph Condon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Condon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Condon, MD is a cardiology specialist in Walla Walla, WA. Dr. Condon completed a residency at Rush University Medical Center. He currently practices at Providence Health and Services and is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Condon is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Vincent Hospital and Health Services, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Rush University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Rush University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Providence Health and Services
Providence St. Mary Medical Center401 W Poplar St, Walla Walla, WA 99362 Existing Patients: (509) 897-2600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Condon?
Excellent Cardiologist. Smart, professional and dedicated to delivering optimal cardiology care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Condon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Condon frequently treats Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), Heart Disease, and Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test.
Dr. Condon's office is located at 401 W Poplar St, Walla Walla, WA 99362. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Condon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Overlake Medical Center
- Providence St. Mary Medical Center