Dr. Ellenburg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Ellenburg, DO is a allergy & immunology specialist in Knoxville, TN. He currently practices at Allergy & Asthma Affiliates PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ellenburg is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Edward Via Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2010
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- UnitedHealthcare Plan of the River Valley
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ellenburg?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Ellenburg, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ellenburg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ellenburg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ellenburg frequently treats Food & Drug Allergies.
Dr. Ellenburg's office is located at 2121 Highland Ave, Knoxville, TN 37916. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Allergy & Asthma Affiliates PC
Allergy & Asthma Affiliates PC2121 Highland Ave, Knoxville, TN 37916 Existing Patients: (865) 525-2640