Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065.
Dr. Joseph Sweeny, MD
New Patient(845) 295-1841
Dr. Joseph Sweeny, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Sweeny completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at The Lauder Family Cardiovascular Ambulatory Center and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sweeny is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Georgetown University, Medical School — 2001
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Locals (any local)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sweeny?
Dr. Sweeny was very courteous and explained everything in a clear and concise manner. I know of other people who Dr. Sweeny has helped and I would HIGHLY recommend him if you need anything cardiac related
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sweeny has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Sweeny, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sweeny's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sweeny accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sweeny frequently treats Pulmonary Hypertension, Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, and Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension).
Dr. Sweeny's office is located at 1 Gustave L Levy Pl, New York, NY 10029. Find other locations and directions.