Dr. Smith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Smith, MD is a cardiology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Richland Meml Hosp. He currently practices at Knoxville Heart Group and is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Richland Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Richland Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1979
- South Carolina U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Knoxville Heart Group
Knoxville Heart Group1819 Clinch Ave Ste 108, Knoxville, TN 37916 Existing Patients: (865) 546-5111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 1819 Clinch Ave Ste 108, Knoxville, TN 37916. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center