Dr. Joseph Kim, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Midlothian, VA. Dr. Kim completed a residency at University Of Pittsburgh Med Center. He currently practices at OrthoVirginia and is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kim is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
St. Francis13801 St Francis Blvd Ste 200, Midlothian, VA 23114 Existing Patients: (804) 379-2414
- University Of California Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 2008
- University Of Pittsburgh Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University Of Pittsburgh Med Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
I could not have asked for a better physician. He is therow and explains things very well. Dr. Kim is top notch. Highly recommend Dr. Kim.
- Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center