Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.
Dr. Joseph Jacob, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in East Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Jacob completed a residency at RWJUH. He currently practices at Brunswick Family Dental Center and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- FAGD, Fellowship Hospital
- FICOI, Fellowship Hospital
- RWJUH, Residency Hospital
- UMDNJ-NJ, Medical School
- Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CompBenefits Corp.
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brunswick Family Dental Center23 W PROSPECT ST, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 Existing Patients: (732) 266-7981
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jacob?
Best dentist I ever had, caring, thorough, explains everything.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jacob frequently treats Cavity, Composite Fillings, and Dental Bonding.
Dr. Jacob's office is located at 23 W PROSPECT ST, East Brunswick, NJ 08816. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jacob speaks Arabic, Egyptian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Jacob has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital