Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Joseph Gelbfish, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Joseph Gelbfish, MD is a cardiology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Gelbfish completed a residency at Maimonides Medical Center. He currently practices at NewYork Presbyterian Medical Group Brooklyn Bay Ridge and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gelbfish is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Maimonides Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- New York University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gelbfish?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gelbfish accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gelbfish frequently treats Chest Pain, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Gelbfish's office is located at 8721 5th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11209. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gelbfish speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gelbfish has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
NewYork Presbyterian Medical Group Brooklyn Bay Ridge
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Brooklyn - 7th Avenue8721 5th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11209 Call