Dr. Scaramozza has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Scaramozza, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Melrose, MA. Dr. Scaramozza completed a residency at Baystate Med Center Tufts University School Of Med. He currently practices at Pediatric Health Care Associates and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Scaramozza is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Baystate Med Center Tufts University School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Baystate Med Center Tufts University School Of Med, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scaramozza?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Scaramozza, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Scaramozza's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Scaramozza accepts your insurance.
Dr. Scaramozza frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Scaramozza's office is located at 467 Main St, Melrose, MA 02176. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital