Dr. Joseph O'Brien, MD is a minimally invasive orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Arlington, VA. He currently practices at OrthoBethesda and is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. O'Brien is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC
- National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC)
- Priority Partners
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Brien?
I went through nearly a dozen other doctors and three years of excruciating pain that I was told was in my head. Dr. O'Brien examined me and recommended surgery. I woke up from the surgery with the pain already gone and recovery has been easy.
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center