Dr. Mejia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Mejia, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation pain medicine specialist in Watchung, NJ. Dr. Mejia completed a residency at NY Univ Hosp. He currently practices at Performance Rehabilitation & Integrated Medicine, Watchung, NJ and is affiliated with Saint Peter's University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mejia is board certified in Sports Medicine.
- UMDNJ Nj Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital
- NY Univ Hosp, Residency Hospital
- St Johns Hosp, Internship Hospital
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mejia?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Mejia, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mejia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mejia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mejia frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain.
Dr. Mejia's office is located at 459 Watchung Ave, Watchung, NJ 07069. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Performance Rehabilitation & Integrated Medicine, Watchung, NJ
Consultants in Rehabilitation Medicine LLC459 Watchung Ave, Watchung, NJ 07069 Existing Patients: (908) 756-2424